Residence Bnai Brith House in collaboration with the OMHM, offers subsidized housing to eligible candidates who meet the criterion. This program is subject to availability and is based upon revenue. Prices are from $ 926.00 per month and include the services listed below. The building is non smoking and wheelchair accessible. Each unit offers individual thermostat controls, bathroom safety bars an emergency call/help system and a video surveillance system.
- 5 kosher lunches per week
- recreation and activity program
- Laundry facilities ( payable per use)
- Indoor parking available ( subject to availability . Monthly charges apply)
- Call /help system
- Security entrance system
- Video surveillance
- Non smoking building
- Assistace services for government financial assistance programs
- Wheelchair ramp
- Animal free building
Conditions of admission
All applicants must meet the financial and social criterion . Individuals must be autonomous. Subsidies are subject to availability. All applicants must provide the necessary supporting documents and apply directly to the Bnai Brith House administrative offices. For more details please contact us.